Translate

Friday, May 21, 2021

Ole people turn gray 05/21/2021

            As one might see, the title line notes that ole people turn gray. Even though that may be a true statement, I am not talking about ole people’s hair! I don’t care about ole people’s hair!

            Speaking of ole people, my favorite spouse and I left the homestead for a few minutes yesterday, and during this outing I was allowed to stop at a local nursery. (Nursery is a place where people purchase plants, not a place where they place ole people.) I thought I should define nursery for that one person, and we all know who you are, I did not want anyone to get the wrong idea there.

            While my favorite spouse was inside, I observed a lady who use to work at HWI / DIB. Her name is Janie, and she was pushing a dust mop. Possibly I should note that her daughter owns this nursery. My wife spoke to Janie and they both came out to the Truck where I had been left, all alone, and the windows were not rolled down.

            I popped out of the truck and went over to greet Janie. Janie looks very good and we talked about some ole times. It was good to see her, and we consider her a good friend!

            We hired Janie as the janitorial service for HWI back when we first started there. Janie was still working at the warehouse when I retired.           

            Let’s see if I have another topic to present to the public:

            I was able to put the three screws in the neighbor’s mail box yesterday, and they are holding. In truth, I think it took longer to walk from the homestead to her house, than it took to insert the screws.

            Now to my positive topic for the day; “Gray alien”. I have decided that I want a gray alien, for my hopefully soon to be, if it ever dries out, #3 berry patch. I did see on TV the other day and advertisement for cement yard ornaments, in which they had a gray alien. I want to put the Gray in my new #3 black berry patch, or maybe in the #1 patch.

            Why do I want this alien, cause! I don’t need to provide you with any other reason other than, “Cause”! Ok, let me provide a little more input, I happen to think it would be neat to have the little Gray standing there inside the black berry stickers.

            I plan to make a pattern of the gray, hopefully my first wife will help me do that, then put the pattern on wood, and cut out the body of the wood, and paint it gray. If this ever comes to fruition, you will see the creation. Otherwise…  

Smile at least twice today!

Senior retired person who needs a cup, and I will try to smile at least twice, Don the Ford

No comments: