Translate

Thursday, May 20, 2021

It is Thursday and 05/20/2021

            Yep, it is Thursday and guess what, "It isn't raining!"             Nice, two days without rain, heck, I might even go outside for a few minutes today. 😊

            I had a good day yesterday, even though I found I had made an error. OK, it wasn't an error, let's say it was a, "Failure to consider!" 

            Now you want to know what is the difference between error, and failure to consider. How do I splane that to you Lucy? Yesterday, I decided to get my plans for an additional rack for storage, for the Ford's ole Garage, and see what I need in the way of wood. As I reviewed the plans, I noticed that I would not be able to use the work bench due to the shelf above it. The shelf would be too low, keeping me from being able to see, and effectively access the work bench. Without that shelf in the rack, the storage would be reduced by 50%.

            I made some changes to the plans. There will be no work bench incorporated in the project, and in truth, the new plan gives us more storage. Failure to consider has turned into a positive situation. 😊                   Also, I will save some money! 😊

            If you will allow, I will alter the subject matter.

            A neighbor / friend has a damaged mail box. We looked at it yesterday, and plan to go and try to repair it this morning. Actually, I think 3 long screws will fix the problem, as long as the wood is not rotted. I plan to use a clamp to hold the wood in place while inserting the screws. If all goes well the entire project should take maybe 5 minutes. Another neighbor / friend has offered to assist me if needed.

            Just another positive thing to help me be happier and to help a neighbor / friend. 😊

            Love your neighbor as yourself!      We have good neighbors! 😊

            Another topic change; we are getting a few black berries each day; I do believe when the sun starts shining again, we will get lots of berries. 😊

 

May your neighbors be as good as ours!

                                                Smile 😊 more!

Senior retired person who is acting as a repair person today, Don the Ford

            I didn't even get to the Gray Alien, maybe next time.            

No comments: