Translate

Friday, May 14, 2021

Beat the upcoming rain 05/14/2021

            What? You want to know what the title line means? I gave this soon to be wonderful article that title, because I thought you would want to know what I was going to try to do today, and that would be, “Beat the upcoming rain”!

            I do all I can to keep you, the reading public informed, and I get no appreciation, it is so hurtful!

            Beat the upcoming rain means, I want to get the yards trimmed and mowed before the next rain arrives. We have been told that we could have rain for the next ten (10) days. I want to get started with the trimming early this morning. My favorite wife has an eye doctor appointment today, so I will need to be available to be her chauffeur.

            I continue to review the black berries each day, looking for the first berry that turns black. I feel that we are getting close and I have a photo taken this morning. 

 


                                                          

            Red turns to Black, I hope!  

            I got to go and get started, after a cup of coffee, which will perk me up so I can do the work!

 

                Try and enjoy your day,

            while you think about

            ole people (me) working!

Senior ole person who never gets to rest, except for the occasional nap, Don the Ford

No comments: