Translate

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

The olden days reviewed 05/11/2021

            I guess ole people only have things from the olden days, can’t afford new things.

            Back at least 30 years ago, my favorite wife and I went on a vacation. That was when we had a job with income like real people. We had driven out west and I had my new, digital camera. We were on a site seeing train, heading for Silverton Colorado when I took a photo. I then looked at the back of the camera to see the photo. My new digital camera got a lot of attention from those around us, as it was considered new technology. Now days, no one has a camera, since they can take photos and videos with their phone.

            I have photos of the wonderful digital phone, and the memory stick, from inside the camera. The mini-SD-card is 256 GB and a now day item, and the big memory stick is basically ½ a GB, an olden day item. Big difference!       (500 times more storage in the mini-SD card)


            I have a front and back photo of the camera, notice the small screen. Oh yes, it still works, but the memory stick doesn’t hold too many photos.


Since it is an antique, the bids start at $28,000. I will accept cash only!

Old is sometimes good!

Senior person who got the new thing (camera), before they were popular, Don the Ford

No comments: