Translate

Saturday, May 22, 2021

Happy Saturday 05/22/2021

            Why should anyone be happy because it is Saturday? Maybe, because we are going to have the grandkids here this afternoon and evening. My first wife will be making some homemade chicken noodle soup, for the kids, and me! 😊

            My favorite wife and I went to town yesterday, she purchased some new flowers and I got two black berries. They say they are thornless, but they have stickers all over them. I thought the stickers indicated they were berries with thorns. I may have bought something I did not want.

            I have the top soil and some potting soil to be used if the ground ever dries out. Heck in a couple weeks I will be talking about the need for rain. As one might see, ole senior people are never satisfied, or, they just like to comment on everything. 😐 😊

 

            A couple neighbors who like to start things and make it difficult for us ole seniors here in the neighborhood, started it. What were they doing, she asked with a puzzled look on her face? These neighbors were outside mowing their yards, which means the rest of us neighbors who feel the need to keep up, would need to mow, he answered with a frown!

            Yesterday, I mowed the front and back yards, and my present wife planted flowers that she had purchased. She also planted additional flowers that were donated to her by a neighbor. Yep, we accept donations!   😊

 

            Other good news, we learned yesterday that our son Patrick got a promotion, I don't know what is new title is, but he seems happy! 😊      Extra responsibilities!

 

         With nothing to do today, I guess I will just sit here depressed with tears in my eyes! Wait a minute, Popeye the sailor cartoon just came on, everything is good! 😊

 

Be happy, watch a cartoon!

                  Chicken if you don't!

 

Senior retired person who likes the ole movies, and cartoons, Don the Ford

No comments: