Translate

Sunday, May 2, 2021

A helping hand 05/02/2021

            I believe we all can say at some point, “We may need a helping hand”. For all of us young senior citizens, you know, the retired seniors who are still young in their mind, if they have a mind, we might occasionally need that helping hand. 

            Many days during the past few weeks, we here at the Ford Homestead have been receiving that helping hand. No, there hasn’t been anyone who offered to do work for the young senior citizens here at the homestead, but the help was, and is here.

            These helpers attempt to stay out of sight, even the neighbors are unaware of their presence. We young seniors need the help, but prefer to not let anyone know we need the help. I have a photo of one of the helpers but you can’t share this photo with anyone!

 


                                              

            Look closely at the center of the photo, and you will see one of the many helpers. The bees have been making sure that the blooms get the needed pollen.

            If you want to know what I did yesterday, I did nothing much. I did go to get supper just as the rain started last evening. I did watch the three stooges. I took some naps during the day.

            Allow me to post another photo taken in the Ford’s back 40. Almost as pretty as me!


                                                     

May you also be blessed with free help!

Senior young retired person who appreciates free help, Don the Ford

No comments: