Translate

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Something different 05/03/2021

            Well, it may not work, but I am doing something different today / this week. I have gotten tired of seeing all the advertisements on, "The book of faces", and very little from people I know. I decided to try some things different this week, such as not looking at, "The book of faces."

            It is a habit for me to click on, "The book of faces," after checking my emails. If I go for an entire week without looking at said site, I will remove my account! 😊 😐

            Also, this week I will try to not put things off. I have a tendency to think about doing something and then postponing it using the thought, I will do it later.

 

So, what did I do this morning without putting anything off?

I had a cup of coffee,

I took a nap,

Tres took me for a walk,

I sprayed the grass with weed killer inside the area for the soon to be #3 berry bed,

I dabbed some grass killer using a sponge paint brush, on a few other weeds,

I washed Tres' feet before allowing him back into the house.

I am doing this data entry!

All without putting anything off!     Am I good?          Yes!

When I finish this, I will get something to eat.

 

Have fun even if you put it off!

 

Senior young ole person and tryer of new things, Don the Ford

1 comment:

Unknown said...


Mr. Ford, After following your column for a while, I have determined that you are a relatively old fellow. I truly hope the stress of writing this column does not speed up the aging process. I personally am trying to avoid aging by staying away from a computer as far as i possibly can. I must say however, that so far it is not working. Have a great day! Paul K.