Translate

Saturday, May 15, 2021

Saturday morning post-ing 05/15/2021

 

                  Today I will enlighten the reading public, that includes everyone but you know who, about roll overs, who knows why, and some of what I did yesterday. But first I need a cup of coffee.

 

            Ok, I am back with coffee in hand. 😊

              As anyone who has been reading my silly informative posts should know, I did get my hair cut the other day. The lady who cut my hair told me that I did not need to wear a mask but she did. I noted that I had received the shots and I asked if she had received the shots. That is when she started explaining that she does not believe in the shots.

              She then explained, that she has had the virus two times, and she said it wasn't that bad. She noted that she could not smell anything and had some lite flu type symptoms. I thought, but did not comment, if she had received the shot, she may not have had the virus either time! She also commented about the president, all politicians, taking guns away, and a possible revolution. The hair cut was not boring. 😐

              Now as to the roll over. I believe I have in the past noted that, in the olden days, if a horse or mule when they lay down on the ground, could roll all the way over, that is from one side to the other, they would be worth $100. With that thought in mind, we believe that our dog Tres may be worth up to $1200. Tres has a tendency to flop on the ground and begin rolling over. I assume he does this to scratch his back. Anyone want to buy an itchy dog for $1200?

              Let us now learn what I did yesterday. I trimmed and mowed the front and back yards, which took close to 4 hours. 😐

              What do I have planned for today? I might spade up the #3 berry bed! 😊

 

May your day be filled with Love and kindness!

 

Senior ole person who might use a shovel today, if I have the energy, Don the Ford

No comments: