Translate

Thursday, May 13, 2021

What to do today 05/13/2021

            What to do today, he asked himself? I could go for a walk with the Tres, he thought. Possibly I will get my hair cut, that could happen, and after the cutting of the hair, possibly I could get a cup of coffee from the star coffee place. I have enough stars for a free cup. Is that all I will need to do today, he asked himself? Wow, I have things to do?

            Topic swap; since no one asked, then I am not going to tell you that I have not been on the book of the face since the day I said I was going to stop. I have not seen even one of the advertisements! 😊 I do get an occasional email saying that someone I am friends with, has updated, or posted a new photo. I do through the email click on them to see the update or photo, but I do not click on the site and look through it! 😊

            Swapping topics again; A thought came to my ole senior mind, yes, I have thoughts, occasionally. As a senior person one might ask them self, "What do I enjoy doing?"

            Now as I considered the question, it came to me that there is a difference between liking something and enjoying something. Also, I thought, "Could one like or enjoy doing the same thing, at different times.

            Let's say that some one likes doing wood work projects, while he was doing the actual work. When he has the finished item and it meets his expectations, does he now enjoy it?

            Is enjoying also known as fun? I like mowing the yard but it isn't fun! I do enjoy mowing when my yard is well mowed, and the neighbor's yards still need to be mowed. You know, I beat them to the punch! Sometimes they beat me. 😐☹       

            Swap a topic again; I have a photo to share with the reading public, and you too!

 


                                              

            Would you say Molley likes or enjoys laying on my desk? Yes, we here at the Ford homestead do have to share with the four-legged inhabitants.

 

Try to like or enjoy something today!

 

Senior retired person who enjoys writing, but not reading (dyslexia), Don the Ford

No comments: