Translate

Saturday, May 1, 2021

Snails 05/01/2021

            I am hoping that a person who is a, “Snail-ologist”, will be able to explain how these snails know where to go and how they get there.

            Photo # 1 is of the bird feeder. The birds and squirrels feed here.

 




                                              

            Photo # 2 is a closeup showing the snails on the post and bird feeders. We have knocked snails off the feeders a couple times now. How do they know of the food, and how do they get there? Note, they have to climb down the chain to get to the feeder.


                                               

            Photo # 3 is of an orange rose. Yep, it was still raining. So far, we have 1 inch.

 


                                              

            Photo # 4 is showing what Tres and I were looking at while I had a cup of coffee. Lonely ole dog (Tres) and senior person (me) with nothing to do and nowhere to go!


                                               

            New topic; I have learned that the camera on my vehicle was unplugged during the oil change at the Chevy dealer. Why would they not want someone to see what was going on in the shop? Last time I get my oil changed there.

 

Today is Saturday, May 1, 2021 and we are expecting more rain. My only complaint about the rain is, “The grass will be so tall that we will need to cut and bale it.” I know, that one person doesn’t understand, and has never been on a farm! The grass will need to be Baled like a bale of hay!   Why do I even try?

 

May your day be filled with people like me?

 

Senior retired person who should go for a walk with Tres, Don the Ford

No comments: