Translate

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Snail it to the wall 05/25/2021

            When someone says "You nailed it", they mean you got something right! Actually, I use screws more than nails, so I guess someone might say to me, "You screwed it", does that mean I put something together, or, I messed something up?                   Maybe both.

            What did you just say? You know we all hear you!

         Tres and I just returned from a 30-minute walk. We were lucky as it was not raining during the walk but it is raining again now. I did get some black berries off #1 and #2 berry beds. I did take a photo when I was out in the back 40, of something I found to be kind of amazing to me. I will put the photo at the bottom of this posting.

         Subject switch; I asked my favorite wife to get a couple items next time she goes to town. We will need some food for the dog and some snail killer. We have snails everywhere. The other day I shut a door and heard a crushing sound. I then opened the door, and there was a snail that had been crushed. We need to get rid of the snails.

 


                                              

            I find it hard to believe that these snails (arrows point at them) will climb on these thorny black berry bushes. I get stuck just looking at the bush's, and these snails climb on them as if they don't get stuck. 

            Yesterday, when I picked up Alex after school, he asked if I was going to pickup Gabi. I said yes. Alex said good, it gives us time to talk. I do enjoy talking with Alex, he tells me things about computer games and I tell him things about the olden days. Something I like, Alex remembers the stories I tell him. 😊

            Today, basically the same as yesterday. Someday it may stop raining! 😊

May your ole stories be interesting!

Senior grandpa who likes to tell ole stories, he has no new stories, Don the Ford

No comments: