Translate

Monday, May 17, 2021

Sit on the porch 05/17/2021

            It was a rainy Sunday afternoon; the Tres and I decided to get a cup of coffee and go sit on the front porch. We sat there enjoying the coffee and observing the light rain as it fell. I became aware of a bird that was making a lot of noise in a tree a little distance away. I then thought of the bird houses that hang on the porch and I was sitting almost under one of the houses. Tres suggested that we should go back into the homestead and allow the birds to go to their house. Always be aware of your surroundings.

            We went back inside and observed the birds returning to their home. It also began raining very hard, so we were glad that the birds and us were inside.

            My favorite spouse has some steaks to cook for supper, but the rain could be a problem. We are hoping for a break in the rain around supper time so I can get the grill out long enough to grill the steaks. I guess I can move the van out of the garage and set the grill near the open garage door if the rain don't stop.

            As I was sitting at the ole desk looking at the security cameras, I became aware of a shining! This shining was coming from a flower bed in the back 40. What was this? Could this be another way for a spirit to make itself known? Remember the rocking chair incident? The photo was taken from a security camera.


                                                             

            If the above photo isn't enough, I have another photo of what appears to be a foot print on our driveway. Why are all these things showing up at the Ford Homestead?


                                                           

            Please allow me to alter the subject somewhat. I have another photo; it is of a pocket knife which I have had for at least 25 years. On the knife there is a photo of Ross Perot, as I understand it, he ran for president in 1992 and 1996. Collectors of this type memorabilia, may contact me with their bids. All bids must be in cash!


                                               

            Let us go back to a previous topic; The steaks were cooked on the grill; the rain had let up Sunday afternoon, allowing my favorite wife to complete the process. We had a very nice supper! 😊

 

Enjoy the rain, avoid the floods!

Senior retired person who will sit around today and do very little, Don the Ford

No comments: