Translate

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Did I do anything 05/06/2021

            Did I do anything yesterday, would you believe, my favorite spouse told me to sit down and rest all day? I would not believe that either! I was allowed to mow and trim the back 40 yesterday morning, which took longer than expected but I got it done.

            Later in the day I was allowed to finish positioning the two very heavy flower pots. A friend stopped by and one topic was the weight of the flower pots. He evidently did not believe they were as heavy as I said they were, and he attempted to lift one end of one of the pots. He did acknowledge that they were very heavy.

            We had called a contractor on Tuesday and he did not come by or call. Our friend asked for the name of the company as he wanted to get a bid. We provided the name and he called; they sent a man out about an hour later. New customer gets quick service old customer gets no service. We were able to speak to the contractor after he left the neighbor’s home.

            Today I again have nothing to do. This morning I had a clean pair of jeans to put on, I want to look clean and crisp. Then I thought of the fact, doing nothing might get me in trouble with you know who, so I put the dirty jeans on from yard work yesterday.

            Today I will be allowed to attempt to remove some stumps from behind the house where we have removed the bushes that were there. These are fairly big, and I will need to do some digging along with some axe work to get them out of the ground.

            Then I will be allowed to plant a rose bush in the general area. There are two other plants that will need to be planted somewhere. 

            I was going to take Tres for a walk, but after all this data entry I am so tired I doubt that I can even walk.

 

Got to go, maybe this day will be totally relaxing, since I have nothing to do?

 

May your projects be fun!

 

Senior ole young person, with nothing to do, and no time for himself, Don the Ford

           

No comments: