Translate

Sunday, May 23, 2021

Sunday is here 05/23/2021

            So-called is a word I use when referring to the so-called news. The people they have presenting it, the ways they present it, does not meet my expectations! Did you notice how this ole person did not slam the so-called news with negative words. I am being positive when I say the so-called isn’t worth watching.

            I try to not watch any national so-called news, and in the so-called local news, I try and only watch the weather.

            I have seen or heard all the commercials at least a hundred times, and commercials are part of the problem. I / we have the TV on too much (that is our fault). Heck, while I am attempting to enlighten the reading public, the darn TV is almost always on. While I am entering data on my computer the darn TV distracts me.

            I have begun turning the TV off. Have you ever tried to turn the TV off while you are in the room? Try it and see what happens. It is difficult when you are alone, it may be impossible when some one is in the room with you.

            Back in the olden days, many people kept the radio on all day. Now it is the TV.

            Topic change: we are hoping to go to the barrow for breakfast with the grand kids this morning. The last couple times we were at the barrow, the food was just ok, hopefully today it will be better than ok.

            I need to stop messing around with this computer and get a cup of coffee. T T U L

 

Sunday let’s hope it is, Sun Day!

 

Senior retired person, trying to be positive about the negative, Don the Ford.

No comments: