Translate

Friday, March 31, 2023

March 31, 2023

            Today is Friday and is the last day of the month. April the first is tomorrow and also known as, “April Fool’s Day”! I know what you are thinking, so don’t say it. April Fool’s Day was not made just for me, it was made for all us Fords! Ha Ha!

            As I sit here in front of the Ford’s ole computer attempting to enter data, and yes I have a breakfast sandwich on a plate on the desk, which I had acquired from the Ford’s ole freezer, along with a glass of milk, I am considering what to present to you today. Yes, you are still my favorite reader, and I am glad that I have you to review my work.

            Let’s start with the weather; we have a low risk of storms and some possible rain today, while the Show Me State has a very high possibility of some big storms. When we lived in the Show Me State, our first residence was a mobile home. I have already told you about the tornado that passed within two blocks of the trailer, but not about the house that we had built.

Our house was out of town and it had a full basement and when the weather would get bad, we would go down in the basement to stay safe. Actually, I had made a TV room in the basement and we spent a lot of time down there. The TV room was very quiet, and if someone came to the front or back door and knocked, we could not hear them. We also had made a utility room but about half of the basement was still unfinished.

We hope everyone in the storm prone areas stay safe today!

Topic swap; I will make a trip to the store today and get some bandages like I have on my hand. I am going to remove and replace the bandage, the part on the back of my hand looks ok, while the part on the palm of my hand is getting dirty. I think the cut on my hand is getting better, I can use the hand without too many problems. I still need a plastic bag on my hand when I take a shower.

What else will I do today, not much, I might go to the Booze store if I can find some money, and as usual I will get the kids from school. We need the rain, but it we get a lot of rain that might interfere with having Alex mow the back 40 on Saturday. Granny even has some work for him to do, if it isn’t too wet.

Well, I guess I will stop for now, we hope your day is just the way you want it to be. Please do all you can to stay safe.

Bandage replacer

Senior person who will get a cup of real coffee when he goes to town, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: