Translate

Thursday, March 2, 2023

March 2, 2023

            Hello to that one person and you know who you are, along with the rest of you, I say happy Thursday to one and all. Did you get it, one and all?

            Hay we are getting some rain, there is thunder in the area and we are expecting storms this afternoon late, and night. The wind is blowing very briskly, (for that one person, briskly in this statement means, fast) we hope the trees do not drop any large limbs on anything. They are predicting some possible Golf ball sized hail tonight, I might want to park the Fords ole Chevy under the neighbor’s car port. I have their permission even though they are out of town.  

            Yesterday was a do very little day for me, I did help clean up some leaves and other debris that my favorite wife was removing from a flower bed. When she finished and when I had removed all I could I procured the leaf blower and blew the smaller items away. Photo to follow.


  
           In that photo, one might see some green in the ground, those are some type of flowers that spreads like crazy. My first wife has removed the dead tops and the green bottoms are still there. Next a person might see the blocks which make a path through the flower bed. These blocks are for the Tres, as he from the beginning, made himself a path through the bed, and if it was wet, he would have mud on his feet. For that one person, the blocks help keep his feet clean.

            Now an observant person may have also noticed the sprinklers. I call them the above ground sprinklers, and yes I installed them to allow us to water the area and not need to stand there with the water hose in hand.

            After the above work I did go and pick Dave up from work, and later I did get the kids from school. Speaking of school, they are supposed to have a track meet at school today, will the weather threat cause them to change their minds?

            My favorite wife and I did sit outside yesterday afternoon, and toward the end of the outside adventure, my first wife decided to go get some food which she had been thinking about for a while. She drove over to Uncle #*& and got the food bringing it home for our evening repast. It had been a while since we had been there and although the food was good, it was not as good as we remembered it. Yes, it cost too much!

            The fellow who we called to repair the Ice Box came yesterday and he did not have the correct unit, so he will be back this Friday afternoon. The cost is too high for me to put it in this posting, just know that I will need to help my wife pick up the aluminum cans for several weeks in order to cover the cost. I have to work for her ice maker!

            We will be going to the hospital after while as a neighbor will be in surgery this morning. We pray that all will go well for her.

            That is it for now, we hope your day is storm free, and you are safe.

Rain yes, storm no!

Senior retired person who use to chase storms as a ham, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: