Translate

Saturday, March 4, 2023

March 4, 2023

            Well, we are at Saturday again, and I have very little on the schedule for the day. Our grandson Alex has a birthday today so I assume we will venture over to their homestead in order to present a gift, and possibly get some birthday cake. I said cake, as most people would not understand if I said a piece of birthday cookie, they usually get one of those very large cookies instead of cake for birthdays.

            I have thought about attempting to remove some of the acorns from the jasmine plants. This will be on the ground work for a senior ole person, who don’t like being on the ground. I do have a mat I would use to keep me a little more comfortable. I am not sure how many acorns I can get, due to all the vines. If it weren’t for the vines I could use a rake, and if the acorns are loose, not stuck into the ground, I could use an ole broom to sweep them out. Possibly, if my ole body tries to remove some acorns, I might get a photo which would enlighten even that one person.

            The back 40 needs to be mowed, but it is still wet, so that aint going to happen today. I need to pull weeds from two of the black berry beds, but that is a lot of work for an ole person.

            School is out next week for spring break, so I guess I will be available to do yard work around the house. Heck, the front yard is starting to grow and will need to be mowed soon. I need to fertilize the front yard, but I haven’t yet purchased any fertilizer.

            Well, I know this is a short post, but I need to get away from this ole computer and get a cup of homemade coffee. We hope your coffee is good, and that you have a safe, productive and blessed day.

Master weed puller?

Senior ole person who don’t like to work, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: