Translate

Sunday, March 5, 2023

March 5, 2023

            It is foggy outside this morning, now that I wrote that statement, I think it is an odd statement. I stated, “it is foggy outside”, do I think it could be foggy inside? Why didn’t I just say it is foggy this morning?

            Ok, I can see you smiling, don’t even say it. Yes, ole people do occasionally have foggy brains and my ole brain does have some fog, so maybe it is better to explain where the fog is, so the first statement is correct, it is foggy outside!

            The reason I pointed that out is, this morning when I popped out of bed, I could see what appeared to be a full moon in the sky as I looked through the blinds on the window. A little while later I walked out back to get a clear view of the moon, and I saw nothing. The low-level cloud, aka fog was blocking the moon from sight.

            Tres and I went out to get the newspaper but it was not there. I just saw them deliver the paper as I am sitting here at the Ford’s ole computer. I might go get it and let the Tres rest.

            Yesterday, I decided to see if I could start the Ford’s ole gas powered string trimmer, in an effort to cut the weeds at the ditch. Well, it started, and I did cut the weeds on one side of the ditch, but I did not cross to the other side, even though both sides are ours. Finishing that I decided to trim along the inside of the back fence, which lead to all the way around the inside of the fence, along the back of the house, the flower and berry beds. Yep, I trimmed the back 40 and half the ditch. Maybe I will be able to mow the back 40 today!

            While I was trimming, I found a rose beginning to bud out, photo to follow.


        Birthday: yesterday was Alex’s birthday, he turned 13, he is a teenager? How can he be that old, what happened to time. My favorite wife and I went to their home to celebrate and get a piece of Cookie. Photos to follow.


            Alex’s shirt talks about dogs but the fact that he raises a tiny dinosaur.


            The photo of the cookie is not good, but the cookie was good!

My first wife and I along with a friend sat outside yesterday afternoon, we enjoyed the nice weather and a cold drink. I find it interesting that our conversation subjects were numerous. We only engaged in a bible conversation one time. I left the conversations and went into the house to get a bite to eat, my first wife and a couple neighbors stayed out until about 8:30, I was asleep when my present wife came in.  

Well, I guess that is it for today, we hope you have a good day and please stay safe.

Teenager?

Senior ole person who might mow the back 40 today, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: