Translate

Monday, March 27, 2023

March 27, 2023

            It is Monday again, at least I think it is, ok I looked at the calendar and it is Monday, which means I am back on schedule and I have something to do.

            Yesterday I did very little, I was on my hands and knees in the front yard. I did get to finish pulling the weeds from the so-called new Jasmine bed, as it was planted at least a year ago. You are correct, it is difficult for an ole senior person to get down and crawl around in his yard, pulling these weeds isn’t easy, and yes, I was praying part of the time. Hopefully I have a photo of this great accomplishment.


            The green is the Jasmine vines, the weeds have been removed.

            I wanted to weed eat the ditch behind the house yesterday, but after getting off my knees I decided to wait a day or so, maybe I will get it done today. As I sit here thinking, I will be having surgery on my hand tomorrow morning, and after that I will likely not be wanting to do any work that requires the use of that hand, at least until the stitches are removed. I better get things done today.

            Weed eat the ditch, move a flower or two out of the green house, cut a small limb from the live oak tree, change the location of one of the hummingbird feeders, get the kids from school, wow, nothing to do again today.

            We have Bible study tonight; I hope I get everything done and can still make my ole senior body move enough to go to the meeting. 

            We sat outside yesterday afternoon and watch the neighbors go by, and while sitting there I noticed that Molly the cat did not understand something. Cats with long tails should not hang out around rocking chairs, and should not lay their heads on the rockers, photo to follow.


 
            It is good that no one was in the rocking chair. I do have another photo taken yesterday at about the same time as the Molly photo.


            This photo is of me, the sun was attempting to provide you, the reading public, with a photo that you can hang on your wall, for a donation of $75.00 or more, and the shipping will be free.

            Well, what else can I tell you, I need to get started on today’s work, so please have a good day filled with much kindness to ole people, and stay safe.

Professional quality photo

                                    Small donation required

Senior ole person that needs a cup of homemade coffee, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: