Translate

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

March 15, 2023

            The dentists drilled a hole in my tooth yesterday, and replaced the filling, they charged me too much money! I could not feel anything in the front of my mouth and up into my nose for a while, so I could not get a cup of real coffee.

            I have a photo that I like, and I will share with you only, this photo is only for your enjoyment. 



    
         Ok, there are two photos just for you to see, do not share these photos with anyone! As you alone may see, we have some rose blooms occurring.

            Now I will provide you with info about what I did yesterday, and again this is just for you, my favorite reader! I fertilized the front yard and part of the back 40. I pulled baby oak trees that I could fine in the front yard, using the long-handled plier, so I don’t have to bend over as far. These baby oak trees occur because we step on the acorns and push them into the ground, or the squirrels plant them, and then they spring up. Then I picked up the debris from the front yard, and I sprayed some weed killer on a few weeds in the front yard. Then I went to the back 40 at beery bed #2, where I removed as many weeds as I could, (that was me working on my knees). Then I sprayed all the weeds that were left in the bed with a weed killer. 

            All that time, my favorite wife was working in the garage, going through items, some were tossed out, while others were organized. She worked at this project for a long time. I went to pick up Alex at school. Returning home, I helped a little with the wife’s project.

            Topic alteration: we, being retired senior people who are on a fixed income, don’t attempt to spend money unnecessarily. The dog Tres had a leak in his water bucket. It was a small hole, but the water would drain out. I knew we could not afford to get a new water pan for the Tres, so I decided to plug the hole. I have two photos that will provide you, my favorite reader, an understanding of the repair to the bucket. The first photo is of the bucket, the second you can see the repair in the bottom.

 



             As you may see, I used a small bolt with a rubber washer to keep the water in the bucket. You may be correct; the Don is very talented when he needs to be.

            I did go to the star coffee place this morning and then I stopped by the burrito place. When the voice over the speaker asked what I wanted, I started by saying, “a small coffee with cream, I mean a burrito”. When I got to the window, I said, “I started to ask for coffee”, and she said, “I know, I was going to tell you we did not have that”, we both laughed.

            Today is recycle day and I have put the recycle container out. I do not know why I am saying this, but it is full of paper and other items. The trash cart is full already and that is mostly due to the acorns I have raked up. This week and last week, the acorns would total 1.5 trash carts full, and those carts are heavy. If those acorns were all new acorns (not ole black acorns) I could have given them to a friend who hunts deer.

            Well I will stop for now, I should water the front yard, but we are supposed to get rain tomorrow, do I or don’t I, that seems to be the question. We hope you have a good day, stay safe and have fun.

Sprinkler or rain?

Senior ole person who needs to decide what he should do, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: