Translate

Saturday, April 1, 2023

April 1, 2023

            Well, we made it to April again, and today can be a day for you! I didn’t say why it can be your day, I just said it can be a day for you.

In the month of April, back in 1969, on the 5th day of the month, my favorite girlfriend became my favorite wife!  For that one person, and we all know who you are, that means we got married on April 5, 1969. That is 54 years ago.

We did not get the rain and bad weather yesterday that had been predicted, and we feel sorry for those who were in the paths of the tornados. We did have some clouds that looked as if the weather was coming, but we lucked out, photo to follow.

 


Today is supposed to be a good weather day, and I am hoping to get Alex over here to do some yard work. Other than that, I don’t have a plan for the day. I know my favorite wife wants to get a couple flowers, and I can’t spell the name, so we might go to the nursery later in the day.

We hope your day is pleasant and safe, we hope someone says something nice to you, or about you, today. Wait a minute, let me do that. “You are a good person, you are my favorite reader of this blog, and you are nice to old people”!

He sat all day.

Senior ole person who might, sit all day, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: