Translate

Monday, March 13, 2023

March 13, 2023

            I usually start off with, “I don’t have anything to do today, or, to talk about today,” and today, I really don’t have anything to present to you, my favorite person. Sorry that I have nothing, I guess I am letting you down.

            If you will allow me a minute to consider yesterday, to see if I did anything. I did sharpen the new hoe, and I tested it out for couple minutes yesterday. I did take my first wife’s van and get gas in it. Oh, I did let our pot hound Tres ride along with me, and I also acquired a cup of real coffee, while I was getting the gas in the van.

            I did hit another mile stone in my reading of the Bible yesterday, I am once again at Revelations. I have for a couple years now read the bible daily and I read it in order, starting at the beginning of the ole testament and ending with Revelations. I am considering making a change when I finish revelations this time, I might not read in order. We’ll see if I can break the habit or not. When I read revelations I also read from another book that in some situations helps understand what was being stated.

            We did not have friends over yesterday and we did not sit outside as it was rather cool and breezy.

            I guess we are back on a normal schedule today, you know, pick up Dave from work and get the kids from school. Yep, spring break is over.

            I do need to mow the back 40 but not sure if I will do that today or not. The #2 berry bed needs to have the grass and weeds removed, but I don’t know if this ole senior body will want to work that hard or not. 

            I do have Bible study this evening.

Wow, I need to get a cup of homemade coffee and let my ole brain rest from all this thinking. If you read yesterday’s posting, you may notice that today’s posting is much shorter.

We hope you have another good day and stay safe, please try to be nice to ole people.

Shorter post

Senior ole person who likes others to be nice to him, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: