Translate

Friday, March 3, 2023

March 3, 2023

            Today’s post will be short as we need to take my favorite wife to get an MRI, I think this may be her fourth or fifth. Each time the results are the same so that means we don’t need to do anything other than another MRI in the future.

            Our friend who had surgery yesterday is doing good, she is recovering at home. And we will keep her in our prayers.

            It rained and stormed yesterday afternoon and during the night. I checked the rain gage this morning, of which the presenter is still anonymous, and it had 1.25 inches of water in it. Our back yard is saying that the drought is over, as it has water standing in it. During the summer months, any rain that hit the ground, was absorb as if the ground was a sponge. The rain water takes a little longer to dissipate now, and that is good.

            I went to pick up Dave from work and as I was waiting for him to get off, I noticed that the American Flag was ripped down the middle. Yes, I did place a phone call to the office personnel and they said they would let the maintenance person know. As I sat there with my real cup of coffee in hand, I noticed a sign on the wall which stated, “No smoking within 20 feet of the door”. Photo to follow.


            Then I noticed the two overflowing buckets next to a chair where I had observed someone smoking, photo to follow. If the photo was better, one might see butts laying on the ground.



            Well, I guess I need to get going, we hope you have a good safe day.

No smoking within 20 feet?

Senior ole person who might get a cup of homemade coffee, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: