Translate

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Three more days 12/29/2021

            In three more days, we will be into next year, or will we? For the next three days we may look forward to next year, but when that 4th day occurs, it will not be next year! The first day of 2022 will not be next year, it will be the present year, and next year will then be 2023! I just wanted to help you understand next and present.

            The weather was so nice yesterday that my favorite wife and I sat outside enjoying the late afternoon. As we sat there, we noticed that Molly was also enjoying the weather, photo to follow.


           I did get outside and do a little work. I watered the berry beds in the back 40, and the flowers in the Ford’s ole warm house, I have a photo from the back of the warm house, one might see some flowers blooming in the house.


   
           After lunch and a nap, I went out front and removed some of the leaves from the flower beds. Did I get them all, nope? I use the leaf vac to remove some and I use the leaf blower to move some out into the yard, where I used the mower to remove them. Photos to follow.


 

            It may be difficult to see but there was about 4 inches of leaves in the bed before I started removing them.

            I did get a suggestion from a friend and reader of my blog; he gave me advice on the correct fertilizer to use on the 3 berry beds. Actually, I have never fertilized these beds, and we have received excellent production of the berries, adding a fertilizer may increase the harvest.

            We haven’t had any real rain this month, I am running the sprinklers this morning.

            I guess that is it from the Ford Homestead, may we all have a good day!

 

Be kind and caring to all!

Senior retired person who needs a cup of coffee, Don the Ford

No comments: