Translate

Saturday, December 25, 2021

It is that day 12/25/2021

            Well, we made it, and I will enlighten that one person, and we do know who you are, Christmas day is here! We will be having some very good food at the noon repast, there are pies and other desserts for after the meal and hope to enjoy lots of interesting conversations. That is today, let me provide info as to the gift receiving, I mean giving last night.

            Yesterday, we had lots of food, most of us went back for seconds. After cleaning the eating utensils and putting things away, we all gathered in the TV room and sang Christmas Carols. Allow me to correct that statement, we did gather in the TV room, we did not sing Christmas Carols, we did open Christmas presents. Everyone received nice gifts. Gabi got a new corner desk for her room, the desk is in a large heavy carton in the garage, she did get a photo of the desk in a package. We will try to get it to her house today.


           Alex received a Bike. I have had the bike in the garage for several weeks and it has been covered with an ole sheet, so he could not see it until Christmas. I decided to try and trick him, so I put the sheet over my bike. I wanted to see his face when he did not get his bike, it did not work.


 

      
      Alex rode the bike a lot that evening.

            Let's see if the Don received any thing. The Don now has a supply of peppermints at his desk, he also received some, Fudge candy, there may be a weight gain in the Don's future. 😊 The Don can now go back to the Star coffee place, as he received a couple gift cards, he also received gift cards to the Cracker restaurant, and a Visa card. 😊 Wow, it seems as if the Don has fared well this Christmas! 😊

            My wife noted last evening as I was washing some dishes, "it's a lot of work, but with the family here it is worth it".

                                    We here at the Ford homestead wish you a,

           Very Merry Christmas!

No comments: