Translate

Sunday, December 5, 2021

A nice day 12/05/2021

            Yesterday, aka Saturday, was a fairly nice day. My wonderful spouse and I went to town together. We stopped at one store on the way to town, where my spouse of more than 50 years did not get what she wanted. We then proceeded into town and went to the book store. I did get a book, it was not exactly what I wanted, but it may prove to be ok when I have time to read.

            Heading for home after leaving the books store, we stopped at another store where my favorite wife again, did not get what she wanted! Continuing home my present spouse allowed me to stop at another store where she did not get what she wanted!!! Then we returned home.

            Once we were at home, I was allowed to go to the shed and remove a few items, in an effort to allow my favorite wife to decide which Christmas tree she needed for the TV room. Tree chosen I put it in the ole red wagon and pulled it to the house. I should say, after she put a huge amount of time into decorating the tree, it does look nice!

            I basically had nothing to do. I did carry another flower to the ole hot house, I did give the dog and birds some fresh water, and that is where I took a photo for this soon to be, wonder filled posting.


            One should be looking at the three roses and not looking at the dog’s water pan, which has some leaves in the water. I did give the dog and birds some fresh water. The flowers bloom brightly due to the large amount of BS at the homestead. BS is fertilizer.

            I was permitted to take a short afternoon nap, and then I went outside and used my new rake to pile up some leaves, which I vacuumed up.

            I sat on the Fords ole rocker near the garage door and worked on a couple pieces of wood, removing some parts and sanding them smooth. After messing with the wood for a while, I was able to get a drink, then I checked with my Christmas decorating spouse to see if she was going to sit with me and gossip, I mean discuss things.

            We sat outside in the nice weather for about an hour. There was no breeze, and the neighborhood was very quiet, there was no traffic, other than some squirrels and birds.

Take time to relax!

                What did My spouse not get that she wanted, Chopped Dates? 

Senior person who is an advanced relaxer, Don the Ford

No comments: