Translate

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Day of rest 12/15/2021

            Yesterday was a day of rest here at the Ford homestead. My spouse of more than half a century did box up some gifts, and we took them to the post office, but other than that we did very little. I did, between naps, go purchase a new faucet for the back yard, I did not install it.

            We sat around, watch the TV, did some reading, took some naps, snacked and just made a day of rest. Heck I even have a photo of some of the resting that took place.


           I did pick up Alex at school and after returning, my first wife and I sat outside and enjoyed the warm afternoon weather, along with a cold drink. I did look up and saw the moon through the con tree, and I have a photo.


           I was a little disappointed by one neighbor as we sat outside yesterday, this neighbor comes home at 5:15pm daily, but yesterday she came home at 4:30, and then left again at 4:40. These neighbors need to understand, changing my schedule of arrivals and departures in the neighborhood is not good for this ole person. Stay on schedule!

            I even pointed out to my present spouse, the there are two families in the 300 block that have vehicles that are alike except for one thing. The one neighbor has a sticker on the back window of the vehicle. Maybe I pay too much attention to surroundings in the neighborhood.

            Today, I may get the new faucet installed, I might go pick up some shirts from the cleaners, I might have a second cup of coffee! Wow, too much for an ole person to do!

70 this morning, may tie a 1966 low temp record!

Senior retired person who works enough, Don the Ford

No comments: