Translate

Thursday, December 16, 2021

Are you ready? 12/16/2021

            Counting today, there are 9 days till that day, are you ready? For that one person, think about it, you may remember what that day is.

            First comment; I have seen the car commercial that I don’t like, about 7 times this morning, 3 times was in a 15-minute period.

            Second comment; yesterday was a record day for the 15th of December. A record high for the low temp, and a record high for the high temp! It doesn’t feel like December.

            Third comment; I was surprised that my favorite granddaughter got out of school about 12:30 yesterday. They are taking exams and only going to school half a day. She called me and I went and pick her up. I will get her today but I am not surprised.

            Forth comment; I did install the new outside faucet yesterday, I did it twice. Why twice, it was dripping a drop of water every couple minutes. I removed it and doubled the Teflon tape on the threads, and that took care of that.

            Fifth comment; I did water the flowers in the Ford’s ole warm house, it was warm and not hot because the sun was not shining. Then I watered all three black berry patches.

            Sixth comment; I did go and get my clothes from the cleaners yesterday.

            Seventh comment; my favorite wife and I sat outside yesterday afternoon and it was really nice. If we had the normal December weather, we would not be sitting outside. 

            Eighth comment; I have a photo of one of the Ford’s, bird houses.


            Ninth comment; one of the deer in our decorations, has half of its lights out. If I can find a way to unplug it, and take it into the garage, I might be able to get the lights working. I am not going to sit in the wet leaves and try to fix it!

            That’s it from the Ford homestead, hope you have a nice day! 

 

You may get a lump of coal!

Senior retired person who has too much coal, Don the Ford

No comments: