Translate

Thursday, December 9, 2021

Photo time 12/09/2021

            In today’s posting I have a few odd photos, yep one is of me, and if you would like an 8 X10 photo of me, send $40.18 to the Ford homestead, and ask for, “The Don’s photo”! Allow 32 weeks for delivery.

            I was sitting outside yesterday afternoon, relaxing after a long day of grueling with not a lot to do, I did rake a small area of the front yard in an effort to see if I can remove some of the acorns. I did water the flowers in the hot house, and I trimmed the three bougainvillea, after returning from picking the Alex up after school. After that I was able to drag my ole body out to the ole rocker, drink in hand, and sit there pondering many of the world’s situations.

            During my meditative state of mind, I noticed the small sliver of the moon in the sky. I wondered if my ole cell phone camera would be able to get a photo. I was surprised at the outcome. Photo to follow.


 
            Several birds popped in the photo, unexpectedly. The moon is small.

            After that, I decided to get a photo of the moon with our star that is located at the top of our flag pole.


  
           Then, The Don decided to get a photo of the white tree with colored lights on it that was located next to where I was sitting. For some reason I was also in this photo, not sure how I got in the photo.


            
 I had the blue long-sleeved shirt on because it was cool outside.

Be safe, be happy!

Senior retired person who may be hot this afternoon, Don the Ford

 

 

No comments: