Translate

Sunday, December 26, 2021

Is it over? 12/26/2021

            Well, I think a big part of the holiday is over, but many of you will be returning gifts next week, and in a week or so I will be forced, I mean allowed, to remove Christmas decorations, after the first of the year.

            Our family was here yesterday and we all ate too much. Alex and I rode our bikes around the neighborhood, several times. I was glad that my bike had a motor and I did not need to peddle as much as Alex did.

            David and Patrick were able to get Gabi’s new desk from here over to their house, I did not need to do any lifting. Later in the day, I took Alex’s bike over to their house, so he will be out riding it today. 

            Later in the afternoon some friends (aka our adopted family) came over. We talked and ate a bunch. Topics ranged from politics to religion, heck we even reviewed security efforts at our homestead and at their homestead.

            Early evening, when it was only my favorite wife and I, she allowed me to help clean up and wash some pots and pans.

            It was already dark; the outside decorations were lit, when my first wife and I went out to the chairs on the driveway. It was very quiet as we reflected of the past two days and enjoyed a beverage. It is nice to have family and friends visit. My favorite wife noted, “It is a lot of work, but it is worth it having them here!”

            I will attempt to alter the topic at this time:

            I have a couple photos which I will attempt to display. First, I have a photo taken last evening as we sat outside. You may notice it was dark thirty.

 


            Yes, I looked up into the dark night sky and saw the leafless limb. Speaking of darkness, I do have a photo of the light that I have installed in the Ford’s ole shed.


           Don’t look at all the items in the shed, look at the light that is powered by the Halo. I have a photo of me and a portion of a gift I received.

 


            The scarf that I have on is part of a gift I received, and it isn’t coal. You may be able to read the name on the scarf. The scarf has nothing to do with me being Rev. Ford!

            Today, we are hoping for a day of rest, and playing with our presents from yesterday.

 

Bah humbug!

Senior retired person who says Thank You to Everyone, Don the Ford

No comments: