Translate

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Odd ball cats 12/28/2021

            We have two cats, Charlie and Molly, and I think they are either odd, or they can’t make up their mind. As an example, this morning the Tres and I went out to get the paper, and as we exited the house, we noticed Molly near the front door. Tres did his normal business, urinating on some plant, then he retrieved the newspaper and headed for the door. I opened the door and Tres went in. I then turned and looked at Molly, she took a couple seconds to decide, then she came into the house.

            I ventured into the Ford’s ole office without a cup of coffee and I opened the door to the garage as the Tres likes to lay out there and look under the garage door.

            Flash; as I am composing this wonder filled article, Molly just jumped up on my desk wanting to be petted. She tries to not step on the key board, but she does leave some hair on the desk after I pet her.

            Finished with the petting, off the desk she jumps and out into the garage. I start entering data again when something caught my eye. I could see molly on a security camera; she was at the front door again. I guess she just can’t decide where she wants to be.

            Topic change; I am just a little upset this morning! I did go to each of the security cameras yesterday and clear away any spider webs. This morning, one of the cameras has two or three times as many spiderwebs as before. I will attempt this cleaning again today, and I will take some bug spray with me, that might stop them.

            Our grand kids will be here today, maybe Alex will want to clear the leaves from the flower beds. Maybe we should leave them there, we are supposed to be in the upper 20 Saturday and Sunday nights, and the leaves could serve as insulation for the beds.

            Money, one-hundred-dollar bill:

            Many years back, a one-hundred-dollar bill meant a lot more, and real people like me did not see them often. I remember one time back in the early 1980s, we were getting ready to take a trip to Missouri to visit family. We had gone to the bank to get some money for the trip. I had two, one-hundred-dollar bills in my wallet. I filled the van up with gas and went to pay, the attendant said he couldn’t make change for a hundred-dollar bill. Luckily, I had some smaller bills.

            Back in the 70s I remember an employee of HWI who carried a one-hundred-dollar bill all the time. If he was asked to pay for any food, he would pull the hundred-dollar bill out and offer to pay with it. Most of the time they would not take it, and ask for smaller bills. Often someone else would pay. I think he did this hoping he would not need to pay. There was one time we had eaten and they brough the bill, he pulled the hundred-dollar bill out, and the waiter took it. He seemed surprised.

            I will be happy to take any one hundred dollar bills you don’t need. In truth, I will be happy to take any money you don’t need.

            I guess that is it for now, hope we all have a safe and productive day!

 

Listen and learn!

            Think about the above statement, it is true!

 

Senior ole person who listens to his favorite wife, Don the Ford

No comments: