Translate

Friday, December 10, 2021

The back side 12/10/2021

            Wow, another title line that should attract the attention of a competent reader, such as you. Before we get into the back side of things, allow me to explain the weather situation here in central Texas area, for those of you who don’t have the luxury of living in Texas. It was 82 degrees yesterday and it is expected to be warmer today. They are saying, we may set a new record high temperature today, possibly 84 or higher

            It was so warm yesterday that this ole retired senior person went out into the back 40 and activated the Ford’s ole riding mower. Now we do not have as many leaves this year in the back 40, due to the largest tree having about a third as many leaves as usual, and the fact that we have removed two trees. Less leaves is nice, I don’t have to pick them up.

            While in the back 40 I noticed that there were areas that had some winter grass growing. Now I needed to run the gas out of the riding mower, (I don’t leave gas in mowers, string trimmer, or chain saws when they are not being used) so what better way of getting the gas out of the mower then using it. I mowed the back 40 yesterday.

            Now if I may alter the subject; lets talk about the back side! When we are looking at the back side of something, we can have various opinions, such as, “Oh My” which could mean what the heck is that, or, “Oh My” which could mean, wow look at that. I will let you decide which of the “Oh My” you see in the photos. Yes, there are two photos to follow.

            In the first photo we have what could be, a peeping Tom.


  
            What could have this peeper’s attention? Is the peeper looking at a back side?

 


            Ok, now we see it, the backside of Molly the cat, has the attention of the peeper. Actually, the puppy’s name is Lilly, and her owner was holding her up to the fence. Does that mean the owner is the peeper?

Back sides may be interesting!

 

Senior person whose back side is not interesting, Don the Ford

No comments: