Translate

Friday, December 24, 2021

Christmas Eve 12/24/2021

            Well, what can I say? Today is the day that we get some good food and also get to open gifts. Tomorrow we get some good food but no gifts.

            My favorite wife is making some pies this morning for the Ford’s meals. There will be too much food but we do not complain about too much, do we?

            Our sons and their families will arrive this afternoon, I think they try to wait until I have had my second nap of the day, before arriving. We all sit around and talk for a while, then we eat, and then we open presents.

            They are saying we will be in the low 80s this afternoon, and mid to upper 80s tomorrow. I guess that means there will be no white Christmas, again.

            I don’t have any photos for today, but I do need to get a cup of coffee, so that is it for today, yep, a very short posting!

 

Happy Christmas Eve!

Senior retired person who wants a cup of coffee, Don the Ford

No comments: