Translate

Monday, December 27, 2021

Winter is coming 12/27/2021

                  Yes, I did have the TV on this morning and as I understand it, winter will be here this Saturday evening. The temps may get down to 25 degrees, big difference from 82 on Christmas day.

            Well, that is it for today, we here at the Ford Homestead have nothing to do and I have no plans.

Note, I said I have no plans, my first wife might have some plans which could allow me to have something to do.

            There are still some leaves on one of the trees, so I need to wait until they all get down before I begin to make the final leaf removal. That will mostly require getting the leaves out of the flower beds. Will I be able to get Alex here to do the work, I mean help me.

            I need to get off this chair and go out and clear each of the security cameras of any spider webs. I talk about it, and do nothing.

            Speaking of security cameras, I noticed that a neighbor had no lights on this morning, so I wondered if they had headed out to visit family. I simply went to review and observed them leave their home about an hour earlier.

            Also, I saw three cats at another neighbor’s house, when his motion detecting light came on. I don’t think any of the cats were ours.

            Yesterday was pretty much a day of rest here at the homestead. We did very little other than resting. A neighbor came over and we all sat and talked for a while.

            I did do some reading. Yes, I am still reading the bible daily, and I also have been reading from a book about revelations. The book explains a lot that I did not understand.

            My favorite wife and I did sit outside during the late afternoon. The weather was excellent, the neighborhood was quiet, the squirrels were active, and we were still resting.

            I am now ready to get a bowl of cereal, I need some food in my belly.

 

Have fun and be safe!

 

Senior retired person who has nothing to do, Don the Ford

No comments: