Translate

Monday, December 13, 2021

Nice birthday party 12/13/2021

            Yes, we went to Gabi’s birthday party yesterday, and it was lots of fun. There were lots of gifts and a cat or two that also wanted everyone’s attention. I have a photo of Gabi with one of her gifts, in case you don’t know what the gift is, I will explain, it is a wig.


     
       The photo isn’t great, but I think you can see that she is happy! Oddly enough, there is another photo that seemed to make some of the party attendees happy, and it is, yours truly.


            I guess I could use a haircut, but us ole hippies like our long hair, I am still cool!

            Alex was home after two days of camping with the boy scouts. He had a wire with handles on each end, it was considered a saw, and he wanted to show us how to cut a limb. We went outside with him to watch, and he was able to cut a small limb that was about 1 inch thick, off a tree.

            The limb looked somewhat like a giant pully bone. Pully bone is what we have always called them, so get off my case if you know the real name of the bone. Alex and Gabi took hold and pulled on the limb, as if it were a large pully bone, and it broke evenly. Neither Alex or Gabi was the winner! 

            I didn’t do much of anything yesterday, other than the birthday party, so I don’t have a lot to talk about.

 

12 days till Christmas!

Senior ole retired person who is still cool, Don the Ford

No comments: