Translate

Saturday, December 18, 2021

Allowed to work 12/18/2021

            As usual, I have again been allowed to work. I did work on the second white deer yesterday, and in this one I replaced 43 light bulbs. There is a lot more work in replacing these little bulbs than one might think. I was able to get this deer reinstalled in the flower bed, and this time I connected both deer to the power supply.

            Later in the afternoon I was given a set of battery powered lights to attach to the mail box. As expected, all the lights came on at 5:30.

            My favorite wife and I sat outside yesterday afternoon and enjoyed the very nice, but unusual, weather. This afternoon we will not be outside as the weather is getting colder. Heck we even got some needed rain this morning, but not as much as we need.

            I have a photo that I took last evening as I was carrying trash out to the trash bin. As an observant reader, you should know that there were light clouds in the sky, and a heavier cloud was moving in front of the moon. Think about an old-time monster movie, and the clouds are covering the moon just before the vampire bat flies into view!


          
  Yes, I work even after dark. To be honest, I had some real good homemade pizza for supper, thanks to my favorite wife, so I was happy to work a little in the evening.

            When thinking about this Christmas, remember the true meaning of Christmas!

            I have no idea what we will be doing today, hopefully it will be interesting.

 

It is better to give, than receive!

Senior retired person who gives, and he likes to receive, Don the Ford

No comments: