Translate

Monday, April 22, 2024

April 22, 2024

            We made it through another weekend safe and sound. OK, we are safe I don’t know how sound we are. We would like to wish everyone a good morning.

            All about yesterday: we did very little. The clothes were washed, and I did sit outside on the front porch for a while reading, but the wind was blowing, and it was in the low 60s. I prefer to read outside but when the weather isn’t cooperating, I have a tendency to come inside. I did finish reading the book about Revelations, I think there was 340 pages, and yes it was interesting.

            About dog feeding time [4:00pm] we went outside and rested for a while. I received a call from my sister in Missouri and we talked for a while. I found it interesting that before the call ended, we were talking about the bible. I guess I started it when I noted that I have been reading a book about Revelations. Oh, by the way, I have finished the book and it had 340 pages.

            I have another one of those flower photos, it looks like the others, but it is a flower that is in the front yard, the sun was shining on it brightly.


            Our plans for today, we are back on a normal schedule, of getting the kids from school and Dave from work. we do have our next to last bible study class this evening.

            I guess that is all I have for the day, if you get a chance, be nice to at least two people today. We hope your day is productive, interesting and safe.

Yellow bloom.

Senior ole person who is back on schedule, really?  Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: