Translate

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

April 16, 2024

            Good morning to you all, we hope your day is starting well, and all your plans succeed.  Not a lot going on here at the Ford house. Yesterday the Tree trimming people arrived and cut a few limbs. Then I noticed the noise had stopped in the back 40 so I wondered what was going on. They were looking up into the tree and talking. They came to me and said, if they continue, they will likely damage some things, and they don’t want to do that. They offered me a price for the work they have done, or they can continue with the possibility of damage. They also gave me a price to remove the entire tree. I paid their reduced price. They are gone and I still have some dead limbs in the ole tree.  

            We did not do much of anything yesterday. I did sit out on the front porch and read from the book I have on Revelation. There was no sitting outside with my favorite wife yesterday afternoon, as it was bible study night, I did go to bible study last night and it was good as usual.

            I was able to get the potted plants watered out front yesterday. The bird baths were totally empty of water and our pot hound Tres, has a tendency to drink out of the one next to where I sit and read. 

            This morning Tres and I went to the front door to go out front as we usually do, but I stopped at the door. I could see a rabbit in the front yard and I knew the Tres would go after him. I moved away from the front door and went to the garage door to get outside leaving Tres inside. I wanted to persuade the rabbit to leave the yard. As I walked around to the front yard, I saw that there were two rabbits that needed to leave. They left and Tres and I went out. Tres is part blood hound as he was smelling of everything and I assume he was tracking the rabbits.

            Well, not much planned for us here at the Ford house for the day, we hope you have a good day and stay safe in everything you do.

Rabbit remover.

Senior ole person who would like a real cup of coffee, Don the Ford 

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

 

No comments: