Translate

Friday, April 26, 2024

April 26, 2024

            It is me, I am here again, and I want to say, “good morning to one and all”.

            We had a good day yesterday; my favorite wife and I did go to the home store and purchased some dirt [aka potting soil]. We have a couple projects to work on, but we also need to pull some weeds. Nope, I did not pull any weeds yesterday, I was just too busy, or maybe I didn’t want to, or maybe I was afraid it would rain.

            We did, after shopping for the dirt, get lunch and bring it home with us, lunch was good.

Later in the afternoon, after I picked up Gabi from school, I did not need to get Alex as he was involved with orchestra after school. I did get Gabi home safe and when I returned home my favorite wife and I went to the Cracker store for supper. Now that is very unusual, us having two meals out of the house in one day. Usually, if we have one meal out anything else we have is at home.

            My favorite wife and I did sit outside yesterday afternoon and enjoy the quiet time together. It was unusually quiet yesterday afternoon, heck even the birds were not making noise. Our discussions were few as our bellies seemed to be full of food from supper at the cracker store.

            Speaking of sitting outside, myself and Tres did go to the front porch to read yesterday in the early afternoon. Even though I wrote the story, I find it interesting. I am editing as I read, I think I have found 5 words that needed some attention, and that is not bad as I am more than half way through the story.

            We are still on the watch for more rain and storms from today through Sunday. Since we were in a drought last year, we do not want to complain about the rain, but we also do not want any flooding.

            Well, I guess I will stop for now, it is another short posting and I know some of you like short posts. We hope you have a nice day, and we hope you are nice to that one person, and please stay safe in all you do, if you do anything.

Front porch reader.

Senior ole person who might get a cup of real coffee today, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: