Translate

Wednesday, April 17, 2024

April 17, 2024

            Good morning from us to you all. We hope today will be a blessing to all, and that we stay safe in all we do, if we do anything.

            I did almost nothing yesterday, the most exciting thing we did was to sit outside yesterday afternoon and enjoy the nice weather. I did get the heart monitor put on yesterday, it is small and it will be on for 7 days. Yep, that is a long time to have this thing on, but I assume it will be helpful.

            I wrote about the rabbits that were in the front yard yesterday, well at least one of them was back this morning. Tres was in the garage and he was barking at something but I could not see anything on the monitors. I let him come in the house and then on the monitor I saw a rabbit come from the neighbor’s yard into our yard. I like the rabbits but Tres does not. He killed one about a week ago so they better be careful around our pot hound. 

            No plans for today, we will just see what happens. The grass is growing quickly, and they are calling for rain tomorrow, I think. The Revelation book is still interesting, I try to read a chapter daily. I have found that the front porch is a good place to go and read, it is quiet, Tres enjoys it, and I can keep an eye on the neighborhood. Normally, in the afternoon, there is no activity in our neighborhood. I think ole people take naps or watch TV.

            Well, I guess that is it for now, we hope your day is pleasant, please stay safe in all you do, and think some positive thoughts, it helps.

Porch reader.

Senior ole person with nothing to do and needs a cup of coffee, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: