Translate

Friday, April 19, 2024

April 19, 2024

            A happy good morning to you, but not to them, they just don’t really care about you, and that makes me mad. I like you and hope you have a very good day.

            News, the bird that has been sounding off all night, was not sounding off last night or this morning. Whatever he / she had been singing about must have changed.

            Well, allow me to review yesterday in my mind, and yes, I do still have a small mind, at least I think I do. My favorite wife and I went into Waco to visit the Cheap store as planned, and we did not find anything that we were looking for. Sometimes you find what you want, and sometimes you don’t.

            Back at home I reviewed the front yard and since they said it was going to be raining later that day, I decide to mow the front yard. I was able to get done before starting my pickup service.

            I did get the Alex from school, and Dave from work, and yes, I got them home safely. Arriving back at home my favorite wife and I headed for the George restaurant where we had a nice meal, and good service. The couple sitting at the next table were friendly, so that made the date night even better. (one of the servers some time ago said we were on a date night)

            Back at home we sat outside for a while enjoying the late afternoon even though it was hot and humid. 

            Plans for today, well I don’t need to get Dave or the kids today, so my normal schedule has changed. Heck, I have time to do something different. What can an ole person do that is not on their schedule? How would an ole person be able to consider different things to do? Since ole people don’t have any funding (aka money) even if they thought of something to do, they couldn’t afford to do it. Wait a minute: I could go to the Harbor store and act like I was looking for something to buy. Wow, I have something to do!

            Different topic; I have a photo of a butterfly on the berry bush. You have to look closely as the butterfly is on a white bloom a little left of center.


            Yes, there are a lot of green berries on the bush, but I was trying to show you the little butterfly. Yes, we will start reviewing the black berries daily before long.

            Well, I guess I will stop for now, we hope your day is filled with blessings and happiness. Please be safe in all you do, and if you can, be nice to that one person, you know who I am talking about, even if they are not nice to you. You will feel better, and you will be blessed!

Green berries will be black soon.

Senior ole person who needs to get started doing nothing, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: