Translate

Saturday, April 13, 2024

April 13, 2024

            Good morning to you, but not the rest of the reading group, you are my favorite and the rest are just likeable. It is Saturday again and we hope you have a good day.

            With nothing much to do yesterday I ventured forth to the back 40 and reviewed the area for the possibility of having my lawn man Alex over for some mowing and trimming. About ¾ of the back 40 is mow-able, the other ¼ is not. There is a lot of small limb debris that is left from the tree trimmers a few days ago. Speaking of the trimmers, they are supposed to come on Monday and finish the trimming, if the ground is dry enough.

            I have thought that we might be able to rake the debris into a line and then have Alex mow around them. The trimmers are supposed to remove the debris when they complete their work.

            While I was in the back 40, I reviewed the black berries and we have green berries in the vines, yep, photo to follow.

            Later as I was nosing around in the garage, I happen to observe the cat, Molly. I think she was relaxing, and I am sure she was not aware of my presence.


            Later in the day we did sit outside for a couple hours enjoying the nice sunny weather. A friend came over which always helps keep the conversation lively. We do allow our pot hound Tres to join us as we sit outside, I guess he could also be thought of as a bodyguard, photo to follow.

                                                 
            I think Tres was taking a nap when I took this photo.

            Well, I have no real plans for this Saturday, we will just play along and see what happens. We hope your day is full of interesting things and that everyone stays safe.

Warm sunny day.

Senior ole person who likes the warm day but not the hot day, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: