Translate

Monday, April 8, 2024

April 8, 2024

            Good eclipse morning to those of you in the line of the eclipse. We hope you get to see the eclipse, but here in Hewitt the chance is very small as we have clouds and a warm front moving in. We have chances of strong storms this afternoon, evening, and tomorrow. Wow, I sound like the so-called weather person.

            The only thing we have going on here today is the possibility of the tree trimmers coming. They are supposed to be here if it isn’t raining, and it isn’t raining yet. We hope when they do come, they do all the work correctly, without any damage to anything, and they stay safe in all they do. I guess I will need to move the truck out of the driveway as they will need to go through the gate to get into the back 40.

            Topic change: my favorite wife did some yard work yesterday, she was moving and planting some flowers. I did get to help a little, I moved a couple flowers to the front porch, yes it was strenuous work for an ole senior person. We did sit outside after all the work was completed and enjoyed some time for rest. I did get to do some reading from my book on Revelation. This is my second book and I find it very interesting.

            The kids are out of school today and Dave has the day off so I will not need to go anywhere until this evening. As of now the bible study meeting will be at the Church, they have advised that it could be over the computer if traffic from the solar eclipse turns out to be as bad as they have been predicting.

            I have a couple photos, one of some clouds that I found interesting, you might notice 4 bubbles of clouds, one of the scrap wood projects that I started. small wooden crosses that could be carried on a key chain or on a necklace. 



            Well, I guess I will stop for now, we hope your day is nice, and that everyone, even you, stay safe.

Cloudy day.

Senior ole person who needs to check on the trimmers, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: