Translate

Friday, April 12, 2024

April 12, 2024

            A nice good morning to you, we hope your day is filled with warm sun shine and nice people. This will be another short posting as I have not been feeling good and it has been to wet to get outside and do anything.

            Now that I said it was too wet outside to do anything, I did do something yesterday and it was outside. I got tired of sitting in the house so I decided to pick up debris out of the front yard. That is not too much work for a senior person. There are leaves on small twigs that fall from the trees and there are small sticks. I filled a five-gallon bucket with this debris. Some of the sticks were left over from the tree trimmers when they work in the front yard.

            A while later I sat on the front porch reading from my book on revelations when I noticed more twigs with leaves on the ground. I don’t know why these twigs fall but they do.

            Since I have not been feeling well, I have done a lot of sitting around. My favorite wife and I did sit outside yesterday afternoon and enjoyed the birds making noise.

            Well, I said it would be short and it is, we hope you have a good day and as always be safe in all you do.

Debris remover.

Senior ole person who would like a cup of coffee, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: