Translate

Friday, April 5, 2024

April 5, 2024

            We wish everyone a good morning, and we hope the entire day is good for you.

            Actually, I will be talking about April 5, 1969, a day that lives in the history of the Ford Clan. We hope some of you know what happened on April 5, 1969, it was the wedding of Donna Owen and Don Ford. In an effort to help that one person with the math, we have been married 55 years as of today. I thought about this for a while, and decided to see how many days that would be. 55 years times 356 days, plus 13 leap years equal, 20,088 days married to my favorite wife. Wow, time passes quickly. Our big plan for the day would be to go out for supper together and celebrate the 55 years.

Just think if we would have gotten married on April 8th, there would have been a solar eclipse on our anniversary, and everyone would be celebrating our anniversary and forget about the eclipse.

Topic swap: I did trim the front yard before picking up the grand kids from school yesterday, and returning home, my favorite wife and I went out for supper. I did mow the yard after returning home from having supper. Yes, my favorite wife and I did sit outside for a while yesterday evening. The front and back yards look good right now. I do have a photo of one of my favorite plants.


            It is an onion that started growing in the bin where we keep onions. I decided to put it in a pot and let it grow rather than tossing it out.

            I guess I will stop for now, I know this is a short post, but sometimes short is good. We hope you have a good day; stay safe in all you do.

55 years, 20088 days together.

Senior ole person who is happy to have a good wife, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: