Translate

Wednesday, February 7, 2024

February 7, 2024

            Good morning to everyone, we hope you had a good night's sleep. This will be a very short post unless I come up with and ole memory or odd question.

            Funny; I just observed this on a security camera again, we have a neighbor who, each time when she leaves her driveway, turns on the turn signal in the direction that she is going.

            Work: I did clean more acorns, caps, and leaves from a couple flower beds again yesterday. I removed three and a half, five-gallon buckets of debris, is that too much work for senior ole people.

            Income tax; I have everything entered, and I will now wait for any updates to see if they affect our return. We could get back more than $52.00 this year.

            Coffee: no, I did not get a real cup of coffee yesterday, my wife did go to town and purchase a new K-cup coffee maker. It works, but after spending all that money, where do we get the money to live on the rest of this month.

            Sitting outside; yep, we did get to sit outside for a while yesterday, it was a little breezy but a nice time to be together away from the TV, just talking about world problems. When we sit outside there is a table next to where my wife sits, and it is never level which makes it difficult for her to place her big cup on. I changed the tables and now she has a table that is level, photo is available.


           While we were out there, we saw something in the sky and yes, we have a photo.


            The X is east of where we were sitting. If X marks the spot, what is the spot this X is marking? 

            That's it for now, I have no plans for today, we hope you have a fun fill day while being safe and nice to ole people.

Work less, rest more. 😊

Senior person who needs a break from all this data entry, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: