Translate

Friday, February 23, 2024

February 23, 2024

            Good morning to you, good morning to me, good morning to us, good morning to all!

            Wow, glad I got through that, now allow me to say, “we made it to 85 degrees yesterday, and it is still winter?” I did get outside and act like I was working for a while yesterday. I did get both generators out and cleaned them off, I drained the oil from the big generator. I do plan on putting oil in the big one today and gas in them both, and then running both of them today. Never any rest for old people.

            I learned that I don’t need to get Alex from school today, they will be staying after school to practice for the upcoming evening of music at school. Alex plays a violin in the group. I will still need to get Gabi.

            The music at school is on Monday night and that is the same night of our Bible study meeting, I will miss the bible study meeting.

            My favorite wife and I did go to a couple stores yesterday looking for a few items, and we found a few items. That does not mean we found all the items we wanted, just a few.

I had forgot that it was Thursday until I had dropped the grandees off at home, so I tried to hurry home to get my still favorite wife and take her out for date night. Allow me to explain, the young lady who served us at the food place, referred to us as having a date night, so now Thursdays are officially date night. Wow, that kind of puts pressure on this ole senior person.

            I want to run each section of my sprinklers for one minute each today, that will do two things. One, it will get the stinking water that has been standing in the pipe all winter out, and two, it will let me see any obvious problems. I think I will call the people who put it in, to come and check it out this year.

            We did sit outside after returning from our date night, and the weather was fine. There was a full moon last night which we observed as we sat outside, I think it was about 6:30 when we headed into the homestead.

            Well, I need to get started on today’s work load, we hope your day is restful, fun, profitable and we hope everyone stays safe.

Generator of what?

Senior ole person who generates aches, pain, and complaints, Don the Ford    

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: