Translate

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

February 27, 2024

            Wow was it warm yesterday, yep, it was not only warm but kind of hot. Did I run the air conditioner in the Fords ole Chevy when I was getting the grand kids from school, yep. Did I turn the air conditioner on in the Fords homestead yesterday, nope. Is it supposed to be hot again today, yep, is it going to cool down after today, yep.

            Did the so-called tree trimming people come yesterday to finish the job, nope. Are the Fords becoming irritated, yep. My favorite wife and I stayed home all day yesterday waiting on them to arrive and finish the job, as we were told they would. The person who told me Sunday that he would be here Monday, failed to keep his word. Blame everything on the management, they should select the proper staff and see that the staff properly and safely do their jobs.

            Better topic: I think I might have noted that I was allowed to stain the three crosses that are on the bench, which is on the front porch. Yesterday as I waited, it came to me that I might be able to put a sealer coating on the three crosses, and that would help my wife be happier. Photo of the Don’s work to follow.


            My present spouse has a crown of thorns that she puts on the center cross.

            Plans for today, see if they arrive to complete to work, I will likely contact the city to see if they have a phone number for the fellow, I have his name, I lost his card, and he said he lives in Hewitt. I do have the license plate number from his truck, which I took a photo of the day I agreed to have them do the work.

            I need to fertilize the front yard and check the sprinkler system, but I can’t until they get the limbs removed. I will get the grand kids from school today, and speaking of the grandee, we did go to Alex’s concert last night. They had three groups that played music and it was all good. I think they are supposed to be in some contest with other school groups this Friday.

            Well, I guess that is it for now, we hope you have a good day and please stay safe.

Follow through…

Senior ole person who might get a cup of real coffee today, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: