Translate

Monday, February 19, 2024

February 19, 2024

            Well today I go to the eye doctor, and I do not enjoy the dilation of my eyes. I have a new doctor, the ole one retired, and this one I have never seen. Hopefully he / she will be a good doctor. That probably means he / she will have some new assistants that I have never met.

            This morning when Tres and I went to the front door, I always look around before opening the storm door to see if there are any animals or people in the area. If the area is clear, we head out to the front yard. This morning there was a person walking down the street with a dog, so we had to wait until they were out of sight before we exited the house. This fellow has been seen before and it is usually around 6:30am (that is dark thirty this time of the year).

            Sunday was a do-nothing day for me, we stayed at home all day and the only time I ventured out for a while was to take the Tres for a walk. It did warm up to the 50s, so the walk wasn’t too bad. Every time I tried to watch something on TV there was nothing that I wanted to see. It was a boring day.

            At one point I was sitting there with the TV on, and I thought I got to get up and move around a little, so Tres and I went outside and just looked at the yard and flower beds. I heard a plane flying over so I looked up and there was a small airplane, and also a jet, along with the moon. I thought I would like to get a photo, but by the time I was able to get the phone out and get Tres secured, the plane and jet were gone, so all I got was a photo of the moon in a bright blue sky.


            This may be one of the shortest postings I have done, we hope you have a good day, and that everyone stays safe and is productive.

Boring day.

Senior ole person going to the eye doctor for a checkup, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: