Translate

Monday, February 12, 2024

February 12, 2024

            We have the start of a new day, we hope you are doing well, all seems to be good here. It had now turned cold again so we are now back in the winter weather. I did not do much yesterday; I did go through a drawer to see if there was anything I could toss out. This drawer is large and about one foot deep and one foot wide, there were items in the bottom of the drawer that had not been seen for years. One item I found was an FM microphone device, that I used years ago when I was active as a ham radio operator. Now this device was used when we were doing amateur TV. Yep, our group of Hams not only use radios but TV too.

            I found one coiled black wire that had not been seen or touched for who knows how long. The black rubber coating on the coiled wire had deteriorated, and when I touched it, it flaked and fell off. I had to vacuum the bottom of the drawer. I found it interesting all the stuff that was, and is, still in that one drawer, what else might I find if I go through different drawers.

            Different subject: I have a photo of a bunch of black birds in the standing water in the back 40. I do not know what they were getting out of the water.


            The photo is of a security camera monitor.

            Another topic: I did not invite anyone to our Supper Bowl party, and I was not invited to anyone’s party. Wait a minute, we did not have a party, so I guess that is why I did not invite anyone to Supper. The game started, and we watched it through half time, then I had some ice cream, and I went to bed. I did have the TV on, but I did not stay awake. The commercials were kind of good.

            Well, my big plan for the day is to go to the dentists for my cleaning, I need to get my wife’s van checked as the check engine lite is on, and we have bible study this evening.

            I guess that is about it for now, we hope everyone has a good day and please stay safe.

Bird watcher.

Senior person who should brush his teeth before seeing the dentist, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: